Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Chad Johnson and Evelyn Lozada to Divorce!

Life pretty much sucks for Chad Johnson right about now. Following his arrest and being fired from the Miami Dolphins, Johnson can now add free man to his list credentials. His wife of 41 days, Evelyn Lozada filed for divorce after Johnson allegedly head butted her after a heated argument. Within 24 hours of his arrest, Chad Johnson was released from the Miami Dolphins and VH1 cancelled their reality show Ev & Ocho which was set to begin airing Sept. 3rd. Johnson broke his silence yesterday and released an official statement on his website.
"I am going to let the legal process run its course. I wish Evelyn nothing but the best, I have no negative words to say about her, the only thing I can say is I love her very much. I will continue to be positive and stay training hard for another opportunity in the NFL. I appreciate all my fans and supporters and if I have disappointed you in any way, you have my sincerest apologies. Once again I will continue to stay positive and appreciate all the support during this tough period in my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment